Cashier - Parlays
Company: Bally's Corporation
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude toward
all external and internal customers at all times.
- Appropriately use all related equipment, including cash
registers, Micros, and credit card machines.
- Ensure all food and beverage products are rotated and served in
a quick and neat fashion.
- Clean the floor, counter, and machines in the Tradewinds
- Keep an accurate count of all money and comps received from
- Monitor quantities of all supplies and notify Restaurant
Supervisor or Shift Manager when quantities are low.
- Stock food and beverage items for Tradewinds concessions.
- Understand and adhere to all cash handling procedures and
- Have complete knowledge of all casino events and promotional
- Keep work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure the safety and security of all customers and team
- Comply with all policies and procedures established by Bally's
KC and department management.
- Other duties as assigned or any reasonable request from any
member of management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- At least one year of experience in food service or cashiering
- Must obtain and maintain Missouri Gaming Commission
occupational license and TiPS certification.
- Appropriate use of related equipment, including electronic cash
register, Micros system, telephone, two-way radio, and other
- Must be able to work any assigned shift, including late nights,
weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Read, write, and understand simple instructions.
- Communicate appropriately with all casino customers, casino
departments, and fellow team members.
- Understand and adhere to all Missouri Gaming Commission
regulations and any other applicable federal, state, and/or local
- Accurately perform all assigned job duties in a high-volume,
fast-paced environment under frequent time pressures.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those that must be met by a team member
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: while performing the duties of this job, the
team member is required to stand and walk; sit; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with
hands and arms; stoop, kneel, bend, or crouch; and talk and hear.
The team member must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the
ability to adjust focus.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: while performing the duties of this job, the
team member is exposed to variable temperatures, smoke, and bright
flashing lights. The noise level in the work environment is usually
This job description describes the essential functions and basic
skills and knowledge required for a team member to successfully
perform the position, and the team member hereby certifies that the
team member is capable of performing the essential functions listed
here, with or without accommodation. Bally's KC reserves the right
to modify any part of this job description at any time based on
business demands. The team member understands and acknowledges that
all team members of the Company are employed on an at-will basis,
meaning that either the team member or the Company may terminate
the work relationship at any time, for any reason, and without
notice. The team member further understands and acknowledges that
this job description does not constitute an employment contract,
nor does it guarantee the team member any future employment with
the Company. Only the Vice President & General Manager has the
authority to enter into any employment contract or other written
employment agreement with a team member.
Keywords: Bally's Corporation, Kansas City , Cashier - Parlays, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!