Surveillance Officer - Days or Overnights
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Day Shift is 5:45am-1:45pm, Overnight shift is 9:45pm - 5:45am.
Must be 21 yrs old. Starts at $17.00hr. with best in class
benefits. No experienced is required. We will train the right
candidate. JOB SUMMARY:
- Conducts clandestine surveillance of all operations in and
around the property.
- Observes and reports. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Responsible for observing all games, guests, and employees in
order to protect assets of the company.
- Monitors casino floor and support facilities in order to ensure
the safety of Harrah's guests, employees and property.
- Learns rules of all table games offered as well as various
departmental MICS, ICS and CSRs.
- Conduct extensive reviews and compile video to ensure
compliance of Title 31 and AML policies.
- Conducting extensive investigations and compiling video for
various local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.
- Enter and retrieve information from computer databases in order
to utilize such information for Surveillance activities.
- Records any irregular gaming activity.
- Check all cameras and Surveillance equipment to ensure proper
effectiveness in Surveillance activities.
- Operates all surveillance equipment, including, but not limited
to VCRS, DVD players, monitors, switches, computers, controllers,
and cameras as assigned.
- Provides closed circuit television and personal observations of
all departments and applicable job functions to assure that all
company policies and procedures are met with compliance.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies in an
- Assist in property's Total Service scores by observing employee
interactions with guests. Surveillance staff is prohibited from
transferring to certain positions on the casino floor at Harrah's
NKC once they work in surveillance Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of
integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain Missouri Gaming License.
- Must pass background check and hair follicle drug test.
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift,
including holidays and weekends.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must have excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in data entry, read and interpret output from a
- Broad knowledge of games and casino rules, procedures and
- Familiar with camera equipment and those methods of operation
and recording is preferred. WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to work independently along with a team
- Must be able to bend, twist, turn, push and pull, as well as
lift and carry above/below the shoulders a minimum of 25 lbs or
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful
- Is able to tolerate areas containing second-hand smoke, high
noise levels, bright lights and dust.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to maneuver around all areas of the casino,
effectively work in high traffic areas and responds to visual and
- Mathematical abilities including addition and
subtraction/accurate record keeping strongly required.
- Able to sit or stand for long hours observing numerable Closed
Circuit Television screens.
- Observe and recall specific details of incidents and
- Manual dexterity to operate surveillance equipment including:
VCRS, monitors, switches, computers, controllers, and cameras.
- Excellent vision, including peripheral. Day Shift is
5:45am-1:45pm, Overnight shift is 9:45pm - 5:45am. Must be 21 yrs
old. Starts at $17.00hr. with best in class benefits.No experienced
is required. We will train the right candidate.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Kansas City , Surveillance Officer - Days or Overnights, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!