Experienced Healthcare Electrical Engineer
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Professional Engineering ConsultantsEqual Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status PEC is a
regionally based FULL SERVICE engineering firm with a growth
mindset. We are looking for an outgoing, energetic individual to
become a leader in our company! We boast excellent benefits,
opportunities for -professional development/growth, and ownership
PEC is active in the following market sectors:
Educational (K-12 and Higher Education), Commercial, Industrial,
Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing, Retail, Hospitality,
Retirement Communities, Design-Build, Mission Critical, and
Applicants for this position -must be fluent -in the following
areas as they pertain to the HEALTHCARE -design/construction
- Site Power Distribution
- Building Power Distribution
- Lighting Design
- Grounding Systems
- Fire Alarm Device Layout
- Low Voltage Systems Design
- Code Analysis
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client meetings and communications.
- Project pursuits/planning/development.
- Candidate will design/engineer building power, lighting, and
low voltage systems.
- Candidate will be responsible for production of construction
documents and construction administration for projects.
- Evaluation of electrical and low voltage systems.
- Report preparation and presentation to clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural
Engineering from an accredited college.
- Applicant to have obtained a Professional -Engineer (P.E.)
- Applicant must -have a minimum of 5-years of full-time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for client
- Ability to organize and handle multiple project
- Revit skills are preferred but can train as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: Professional Engineering Consultants, Kansas City , Experienced Healthcare Electrical Engineer, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!