Enterprise Applications Support Specialist
Company: MTC Holding Corporation
Location: Shawnee Mission
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description: As an Enterprise Application Support Specialist,
you will be responsible for the availability and stable operation
of various applications and systems supporting our enterprise
production environment. This position must provide in-depth
technical and business knowledge of our applications as well as
recommend application and system enhancements. You will represent
the Enterprise Application Support team to the collection of
businesses within our enterprise.
- Provides technical support for business solutions, application
related user issues, and/or system problems by performing root
cause analysis. Communicates status of resolution to appropriate
parties. Required to provide technical support outside of normal
business hours, as necessary.
- Proposes technology solutions to incorporate, improve,
redesign, and/or enhance business processes. May guide and assist
business owners and/or project managers in determining the scope
and vision of solutions.
- Manages projects according to established standards by
communicating with relevant stakeholders on status of
implementation, application-related issues, application
requirements, enhancements, changes, outages, and/or other
- Tracks, analyzes, tests, and validates infrastructure and
software changes, including developing UAT scripts.
- Monitors live application event logs and system-generated
alarms, interprets the events, and provides recommended course of
- Performs installation and configuration of server applications
on designated environments, which includes contingency planning and
regular contingency testing of applications and related
infrastructure. Identifies gaps in resiliency, proposes and
- Coordinates collection of testing results and provides reports
and guidance to technical teams and relevant parties.
- Reviews and/or creates application system documentation (i.e.,
processes, procedures, system flow diagrams) for supported
- Manages and/or builds relationships with vendors, monitors
deliverables and deadlines, ensures vendor compliance with
contracts, and leads resolution of technical issues. Serves as
liaison to the business to implement information programs/systems,
ascertain needs and acceptance, and to resolve problem situations.
- Associate's degree specializing in information technology from
an accredited two-year college or technical school, or equivalent
combination of directly related education and/or experience.
- Foundational knowledge of application monitoring and
- Three to six years of exposure to and/or experience with
providing post-production second-level application support.
- Must provide on-call support over weekend and/or evening
- Excellent customer service, multi-tasking, analytical, and
communication skills (written and oral), including the ability to
explain technical concepts to end-users and non-technical
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and manage projects
of varying size and scope effectively.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to work
effectively in a team environment. Preferred Technical Experience -
Microsoft 365, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Endpoint DLP,
Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Exchange Online & On-Prem, Windows 10,
Windows Server 2016 / 2019, SQL Server 2014 / 2019, SQL Failover
Clustering, IIS, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, Windows Share
& NTFS Permissions, DFS, Basic Linux, Document Management, MFT,
SSL, Scripting & Automation. Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
computer EEO/Diversity and Inclusion: At Trust Technology
Solutions, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace;
accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all
qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national
origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as
a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable
law. Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties
or responsibilities that may be required of the employee for this
job. Duties, responsibilities and activities are subject to change
based on management discretion
Keywords: MTC Holding Corporation, Kansas City , Enterprise Applications Support Specialist, Other , Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!