Product Mgr I/II/Sr
Company: Evergy, Inc.
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
DescriptionSUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTSJOB
TITLE: Product/Program Manager I, II or Sr.REQUISITION ID:
CUS00DEDEPARTMENT: Demand Response Kansas City Headquarters or
Topeka General OfficeLOCATION: Kansas City, MOTopeka, KSPAY RANGE:
Product Manager I: $48,200 - $60,300 - $72,400Product Manager II:
$59,000 - $73,800 - $88,600Senior Product Manager: $74,900 -
$99,800 - $124,800Scheduled Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m.
- 5:00 p.m. (Other hours as required)Current Hybrid Approach: Mon,
Thurs & Fri remote work; Tues & Weds in-office work.Position
Summary:Evergy is committed to moving energy forward with
innovative solutions for energy savings and sustainability to meet
customers needs. Join Evergys high performing Energy Solutions
Products and Services Team - with a role that focuses on delivering
customers energy savings solutions in our Missouri territories with
potential expansion and growth into Kansas.The selected candidate
will be responsible for the management of programs available for
Evergys residential and/or business customers.Summary of Primary
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team of contractors, subcontractors, program
partners and trade allies responsible for the execution of Evergys
Demand Response Programs.
- Drive partners to the contracted objectives, including overall
customer experience and financial results desired for individual
programs while managing to the contracted budget.
- Works closely with internal departments to develop program
strategies and reports.
- Is a key resource in the program planning and implementation
- Responsible for continuous improvement of existing program(s)
to improve adoption, realized demand impacts and customer
- Prepare status reports to accurately monitor progress against
program objectives, timelines, and goals.
- Stay abreast of ongoing research and trends in demand side
management, demand response and distributed energy resources
- Use working knowledge of Missouri Energy Efficiency Investment
Act, demand side regulatory rules, approved demand side filings and
associated tariffs to improve operational results and program
outcomes.QualificationsEducation and Experience Requirements:
- Requires a bachelors degree in business administration,
engineering, marketing, or a related discipline -MBA is preferred
but not required.
- Work Experience:o Depending on level, position requires 0 6
years of related work experienceo Preferably previous experience in
program or product management with utility experience
- Experience leading cross functional teams.
- Strong technical engineering, information technology and/or
project management background
- Track record of creative thinking and problem solving, as well
as an ability to deliver successful, innovative programs to
market.Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
- Strong financial and technical analytical skills and ability to
synthesize multiple data sources to gain insights and develop
action plans, as well as an ability to execute against plans with
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral, both with
internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications.
- Experience working with or helping launch new digital
- Experience with orchestrating change management.
- Understanding of electric utility operations and pricing/rates
is a plus.
- Demonstrable skills in coordinating activities through a
diverse group of people.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from senior management, managers, vendors, regulatory
stakeholders, and customers.Licenses, Certifications, Bonding,
and/or Testing Required: NoneWorking Conditions: Normal office
working conditions.Evergy has a clear mission To empower a better
future. Evergy chooses to live this mission by valuing People
First. We know to accomplish becoming the most innovative and
reliable energy company, we need a team with a variety of
backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. So, our goal is to be a
diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we
serve. We are committed to celebrating diversity and building a
team where everyone regardless of race, color, religion, gender,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status has a voice and can
bring their best every day. We know that the more diverse and
inclusive we are, the better we will be. Evergy is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action
employer.Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.Shift StandardJob Field: Corporate CommunicationsReq
Keywords: Evergy, Inc., Kansas City , Product Mgr I/II/Sr, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!