Asset Protection Specialist
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:Ready to use your passion and talents to help
our customers and guests connect with nature? Our mission is to be
the leading merchant of outdoor recreational products inspiring
people to love, enjoy and conserve the great outdoors. You can help
us do that by joining the team!To be a part of our dynamic retail
team we are looking for.
- Individuals that have an appreciation and love of the great
- A passion for delivering an amazing customer service experience
for our guests that leaves them saying WOW!
- Open, friendly communication. We want you to share your
experience in the outdoors with our guests to help educate them and
enhance their own outdoor adventures.
- The ability to independently problem solves and overcome guest
concerns to create customers for life.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service during times where a
customer or outfitter may appear in need or if acting in a
- Monitors vehicles and parking lots to ensure a safe and secure
environment for our outfitters, customers, or vendors.
- Performs greeter functions at exit doors to ensure merchandise
protection tools have been removed and product has been paid for
- Encourages a strong level of commitment to asset protection
programs with all outfitters and vendors.
- Actively participates in known loss investigations and
exception report reviews.
- Assists in the investigation of criminal activity, policy
violations, illicit behavior, workplace accidents, and instances of
- Conducts information gathering, or integrity interviews as
assigned or authorized
- Monitors or consults on compliance conditions related to our
Firearms processes, procedures, and policies.
- Ensures all asset protection and security related systems are
maintained & working appropriately.
- Identifies, follows up, and resolves security, safety,
environmental and regulatory issues proactively or as assigned by
supervisor or in coordination with the GM and facility management
- Conducts apprehensions for suspected shoplifting if/when
authorized and trained according to company policy and
- Assists Store or Distribution Center leadership by promoting
safety programs to ensure a safe work environment, support safe
work procedures, participate on safety committee.
- Monitors all physical security and merchandise protection
- Prepares detailed and accurate reports in a timely manner.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Preferred Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice,
Security Management, Environmental Safety, or related field from an
accredited institution is preferred
- Certificate(s) or License(s): National certified training
program (Wicklander-Zuwalski or Reed training), Certified Forensic
Interviewer (CFI), Loss Prevention Certified/Qualified (LPC/LPQ),
etc. is preferred.
- Experience: Minimum field experience of two years in facility
security, asset protectionKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Demonstrated experience conducting criminal or internal or
- Experience in using physical security systems (CCTV, EAS,
- Experience conducting quality reviews/audits
- AHA First Aid/CPR/AED certification is preferredTRAVEL
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Regularly performs computer work, walks, stands and lifts up to
- Occasionally sits.INDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Full
Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at email@example.com.Cabela's
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Kansas City , Asset Protection Specialist, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!