Company: Courtyard/Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Do
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Enjoy where you work and who you work with? Love to grow and
learn new things? Join our team!! On the spot interviews anytim so
come see us @ 1535 Baltimore Ave., Kansas City, MO. Various bonuses
available....come see us so we can explain!!
Responsible for cleaning and preparing guest rooms and public areas
of the hotel.
Essential Job Functions
* Cleans and prepares guest rooms for occupancy through proper
application of Chartwell
* Hospitality room cleaning procedures.
* Stocks and/or maintains carts with specific products in required
quantities to clean
* assigned suites.
* Clean up to 16 guest rooms or suites in an eight-hour time
* Completes the Guest Room Attendant Daily Report, correctly
identifies the status of each assigned suite, and reports any
maintenance problems or product shortages.
* Maintains security for guest and property by keeping suite doors
locked at all times, reporting any suspicious activity by guests or
others, properly labeling lost and found articles and turning them
in, and observing all other security and safety regulations.
* Performs other tasks as assigned by the Executive Housekeeper
(i.e., vacuuming corridors, cleaning public or associate rest
rooms, washing windows, working in laundry, checking rooms, or
training of other associates, etc.).
* Returns keys and Suite Attendant Daily Report to the Executive
Housekeeper and check schedule for the next day.
Necessary Skills and Attributes
* Ability to speak, read, and write English
Hotel level housekeeping, preferably extended stay focused.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel
objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and
hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to
a computer screen.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Hospitality: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Courtyard/Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Do, Kansas City , Housekeeping Staff, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!