Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Title: -Vehicle Assembler
Summary: -Assist production team in installation of aftermarket
accessories onto fleet and commercialized vehicles.
Hours: -Monday - Friday 6:00am- 2:30pm with potential mandatory
- Familiar with or willing to learn how to use basic power tools,
drilling, riveting and fastener installations
- Assembling and installing sub-assemblies into new fleet
vehicles according to the customer's specifications
- Other duties as assigned
- Promote a safe and clean work environment
- Adhere to all company work rules and policies, safety rules by
maintaining proper use of all equipment entrusted for the
performance of tasks.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Post high school course work or other relevant on-the-job
experience is preferred
- Prior warehouse production or automotive mechanic experience is
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring
and testing instruments
- Ability to follow written work instructions, lubrication
schedules, and engineering specifications
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as but not
limited to: lifting heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs.) bending,
standing, climbing and walking.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Kansas City , Vehicle Assembler, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!