2023 Spring Internship (Jackson, Missouri)
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview: KCoe Isom is now Pinion!New Name. New logo. Same
mission.Through the name Pinion, we strengthen our commitment to
making a difference in the lives we touch and the world we live in.
As a specialized consulting firm, we bring an unprecedented level
of resources, innovations, and solutions on a global scale. Just as
a pinion gear system drives motion, we deliver powerful strategies
and thought leadership that drives your business and legacy
forward. Start Date: January 5, 2023End Date (EST): April 14, 2023
Jackson Office Location: 2681 East Main Street Jackson, MO 63755 If
you're a student looking for a spring internship in a fun, friendly
environment and want to work alongside the best and the brightest
in the industry, look no further than Top 100 accounting &
consulting firm, Pinion. Pinion interns are a diverse group of
talented individuals beginning their journey of discovery in a
multi-service consulting firm. You will gain broad exposure to
multiple types of tax return preparation where the primary rewards
are learning and applying your education to real-life situations.
Spring interns gain real-world public accounting experience while
assisting with preparation of federal and state tax returns for
individuals, trusts and various business types. They re given
access to technology tools and resources that are the best in the
business. Responsibilities: A Spring Tax Intern should expect
- Learn, be challenged and grow at an incredible pace.
- Gain hands-on experience, learning the diverse skills you need
to succeed in business.
- Work on projects where you can apply your academic knowledge,
manage priorities and deadlines, and develop new skills.
- Learn new technology tools and interpret data efficiently and
- Remain flexible amid changing work priorities and project
- Gain the trust of others by being forthright and honest in all
interactions with others.
- Build long-lasting relationships with your intern peers, as
well as other relationships that will help position you for the
next stage of your career. Qualifications: What you ll need for
- Education: Applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor s or
master s degree program in a business related field.
- GPA: Must be 3.0 or higher in major and overall. (Exceptions
considered if a letter of recommendation from an accounting
professor is submitted.)
- Hours: Availability to work 20 hours minimum per week
- Location: Availability to work in to the internship location.
This is not a remote internship. What s in it for you:
- A people-centered culture, with humor and fun as part of our
core firm values
- More freedom to grow and explore than you'll find in many
- Consideration for full time job offers post-graduation,
following successful completion of your internship.Required
Documents: Resume Transcript Questions can be directed to
Keywords: Pinion, Kansas City , 2023 Spring Internship (Jackson, Missouri), Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!