Security (Arkansas Area Branch)
Company: DSI Security Services
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Security Officer (Arkansas Area Branch) Kansas City, MO, United
States of America Back Apply Now Back Apply Now Overview You gain
more than just a paycheck when you are employed with DSI. From our
biggest clients to our newest security officer, the values of DSI
and our motto, Do What You Say You Will Do, are always present.
Working for DSI is more than just a job its a way of life.DSI
strives to create a work experience for our employees reflecting
the work culture, principles, and values of our clients as well as
of DSI. We believe DSI delivers employees and service mutually
beneficial to everyone.Starting a career with DSI can lead to a
lifetime of possibilities. Job Skills / Requirements DSI is adding
to its ranks in the Kansas City, MO area. Come join our
fast-growing team as a Security Officer.DSI offers : Flexible
Hours; Paid Vacation; Paid Training; Complimentary Uniforms, Health
Coverage including medical, dental and vision; a 401k plan;
Superior Service Awards and various Employee
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and
employees while providing general security duties to our
- Interact with a variety of persons including clients, visitors,
employees and the general public.
- Following post instructions specific to the client.
- Ability to work in all-weather elements.
- Promoting safety by being alert to observe, correct and report
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related
- Maintain visibility to ensure safety and deter unacceptable
- Staying at your post until your replacement has arrived.
- Understanding and complying with DSI and Client
- Having a good understanding and following DSIs Code of Ethics
and Employee Standard.
- Participate in training and become familiar with general safety
procedures, as well as DSIs safety manual.
- Attend and continue to receive security officer training as
required by Client or DSIs training program.
- Present oneself in a professional manner through appearance and
- Be at least 18 years old (required) with a high school diploma
or equivalent (preferred)
- A valid driver's license is preferred
- Have reliable means of transportation and communication
- Pass all required background and drug screenings
- Be customer service oriented
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Be able to perform routine foot patrol and do moderate
liftingAdditional Information / Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan - With DSI match
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Training
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Superior Service Awards and Recognition
- Officer of the Month and Year Awards
- Flexible Hours .....And MoreDSI Security is a Drug Free
employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding
affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and
programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law
because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion,
sex, handicap, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran.This job
reports to the Operations ManagerThis is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends. Back Apply Now
Back Apply Now
Keywords: DSI Security Services, Kansas City , Security (Arkansas Area Branch), Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!