Media Buying Supervisor - Search
Company: Horizontal Talent
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Media Buying Supervisor- Search -
Location: 100% Remote -
Full Time Hire
- Responsible for strategy development, campaign management and
some optimization within various platforms, such as Google
- Designs optimal buys in terms of cost efficiency, forecasting,
account segmentation, bid management, goal delivery and vendor
- Identifies new opportunities to supplement goals and formulate
strategies to capitalize on new opportunities.
- Builds relationships and maintains ongoing communications with
- Integral activation lead in key client communication.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities for
- Updates Director on status of current accounts on an ongoing
basis and elevates issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates thought leadership -
- Leads in collaboration with finance team members to resolve
media billing issues.
- Ensures strict adherence to client budgets while meeting client
- Manages junior staff with training, projection prioritization,
and client deliverables.
- Stays current on all media trends and opportunities in the
- 4+ years of Paid Search Buying experience required
- Extensive knowledge and prior use of Google Ads, Microsoft
Advertising, and Amazon
- Strong organizational and mathematical skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver work on-time for set
- Ability to establish good working relationships with media
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team environment,
with outside media reps as well as with current clients
- Must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be
comfortable making decisions
-- MUST be vaccinated -
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Kansas City , Media Buying Supervisor - Search, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!