Company: Music City Recon
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
An automotive detailer cleans most parts of a car including
cracks and crevices that are not cleaned by standard car wash
systems.Pay: From $750 per weekBenefitsResponsibilities
- Uses various types of cleaning equipment and solutions.
- Details vehicle according to the dealership's specific
- Deep clean brushes carpets and upholstery.
- Vacuums floors and seats.
- Cleans and vacuums the trunk.
- Cleans out ashtrays and cup holders.
- Conditions vinyl and leather.
- Cleans all trash, debris and dirt from the interior of the
- Uses special foams and detergents designed for specific types
- Polishes the dashboard, steering wheel, trims and moldings
inside the vehicle.
- Cleans door frames and instrument panels.
- Cleans all dirt, grease and tar from the exterior of the
- Reconditions the vehicles exterior.
- Cleans all glass on the vehicle, inside and out, with the
appropriate type of rag and cleaning solution.
- Cleans all mirrors with the proper substance.
- Pressure Washes the engine.
- Removes grease from the engine and other parts under the
- Waxes vehicles after washing on an as needed basis
- Uses air compressors and special equipment to dry the inside
and outside surfaces.
- Applies chemicals to surfaces to protect against spots and
- Uses various paints, waxes and dyes to protect the leather
parts of a vehicles interior.
- Uses hoses and pumps for washing and rinsing vehicles.
- Dries floor mats.
- Cleans and polishes wheel rims and makes them sparkle.
- Cleans the headlights, brake lights and taillights making them
- High School diploma.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be an active listener and exercise sound judgment.
- Must be a good multi-tasker.
- The ability to follow complex instructions is a plus.
- Should have ample knowledge of safety precautions.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- Driving skills and valid driving license are mandatoriesWork
- Time is spent inside and outside of vehicles.
- Must be able to work with strong detergents and chemicals.
- Time is spent working outside in both very hot and somewhat
- Must be willing to wear gloves and eye and ear protection.We
are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Music City Recon, Kansas City , Automotive Detailer, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!