SuccessFactors Solution Specialist
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in
North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building's
outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and
architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success
is having the right people on our team. Thanks to the contributions
of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative,
supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and
continues to do so. Flynn Group of Companies is an equal
opportunity employer - minorities/women/disabled/protected veterans
are encouraged to apply. All employees hired must pass a
pre-employment drug test, have a valid driver's license and/or
reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to
work in the U.S. Applicants are not required to disclose criminal
convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment.
However, as a government contractor working on schools, military
bases, and other secure jobsite, employees may undergo a criminal
background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider
the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1)
The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the
duration between the criminal conduct and the employment
application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential
functions of the position sought.At Flynn, it's not just a job,
it's a careerThe -SuccessFactors Solution Specialist -will be an 18
month contract. This role is responsible for supporting, modifying,
and maintaining -the SAP and WFS HRIS solutions -for the
organization. To -provide -advisory services, technical -guidance
-and -support -to internal customers on the operation and
maintenance of -SAP SuccessFactors. One of the main
responsibilities includes staying up to date with current system
releases, developing and implementing strategies to address problem
areas with the solution including implementing continuous
improvement strategies. -Individuals -must work well in a team
setting to meet objectives in a timely manner; however,
-individuals -also need to be able to perform effectively with
- A Day In The Life
- Knowledge of -Provincial -Payroll -Legislation
- Knowledge of -Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA)
- Management and triage of issue defects related to -the HRIS
Solution and ensure day-to-day issues are addressed -and
- ECP configuration and testing to support pay rule and union
changes provided from the payroll team
- Provide impact analysis and regression testing for proposed
changes to -HRIS.
- Conduct system testing including system upgrades and
- Develop -functional specification documentation.
- Collaborating with -stakeholders -and other business functions
to design/maintain -processes that will improve overall
effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintain positive relationships with functional owners in HR,
Payroll and IT and ensure customer needs are met
- Evaluating data quality issues and determining methods to
improve system accuracy.
- Ensure payroll related data -is handled as per the protection
- Evaluating data quality and preventative strategies to maintain
- Manage security in both EC and ECP
- Perform EC, ECP, and WFS uploads as required
- Data replications errors/issues
- WFS configuration
- Log incident tickets with SAP support and follow up for
- What We Are Seeking
- 8 Years Experience with SAP Success Factors (ECP
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Human Resources Management, or related discipline required.
- In-depth knowledge of HR processes in several HR areas such as
compensation, benefits, recruitment, HRIS, performance management,
- In-depth knowledge of Payroll Legislation and experience
working with CBA's
- Ability to provide direction to HR analyst, Payroll analyst,
WFS analyst, administration team and influence stakeholders to
ensure that solutions are effective and in keeping with the overall
- Strong customer service focus with demonstrated skills in
supporting users to assist in addressing issues and concerns.
- Advanced skills in Excel required.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills, -attention to detail, and excellent
organizational -skills -are -required.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate -the -ability to learn and use a variety of
software applications such as HRIS and payroll systems, Microsoft
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-project environment with
shifting priorities, and the ability to reassess and reprioritize
competing business needs.
Keywords: Flynn, Kansas City , SuccessFactors Solution Specialist, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!