Company: Lead Bank
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position Type: Full-Time
Expected Hours of Work: 40 hours within the timeframe of
7:30am-6pm, M-F; 7:30am-12:30pm Saturday
Reports to: Branch Manager
Location: Kansas City, MO or Lee's Summit, MO
The Branch Banker will be responsible for greeting existing and
potential bank clients; providing client support via in-person,
phone, and computer; setting up new accounts; processing client
checking and savings account transactions; providing ongoing client
support; and generating new business. Candidate must perform all
tasks with a high degree of confidentiality, accuracy, and
according to mandated timelines.
- Utilize CRM (Customer-Relationship Management) system.
- Evaluate needs of potential clients and offer appropriate
financial products and services.
- Initiate and open new accounts, to include making debit cards and
- Support existing and potential clients.
- Provide ongoing relationship servicing to clients to further
business, to include status or enhancements to account productivity
and suggestions for any resolutions.
- Generate new business and identify referral opportunities.
- Complete checking and savings account transactions to include
verifying deposit amounts and customer account balances, handling
cash, and check examination via an on-line terminal as a back-up to
the Teller role, in certain situations.
- Inspect all checks, bonds, money orders, and savings withdrawals
to determine their negotiability as a back-up to the Teller role,
in certain situations.
- Receive and verify loan payments, as a back-up to the Teller
role, in certain situations.
- Answer and route phone calls and give/take the appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of credit processes and standards.
- Basic knowledge and experience in using CRM software to manage
service to clients.
- Build relationships, both internal to the bank, as well as with
- Participate in industry training with regards to regulations,
products, and services.
- Regular requirements:
o View computer monitors
o Use hands to type / handle / feel
o Reach with hands & arms
- May be required:
o Lift up to 20 lbs.
- Periodic travel to other Lead Bank branches, client locations and
some overnight travel to conferences.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite (Excel; Word;
* Lead Bank requires all employees to be fully-vaccinated from
COVID-19. Medical and/or religious accommodations may be
Preferred Education and Experience
*Lead Bank is proud to have an inclusive culture committed to
ensuring equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions
regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status,
veteran status or any other legally protected status.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Lead Bank, Kansas City , Branch Banker, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!