Business Development Associate
Company: Spotlight Analyst Relations
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Are you a new sales pro looking to join a
fast-growing, industry-leading organization? If so, come join us at
Spotlight, KC Business Journal's Best Place to Work for five years
in a row.
At Spotlight, our clients are ambitious software companies with big
growth goals. To help fuel that growth, we connect our clients with
the most influential industry analysts to win the coverage that
will make them famous. We call this the practice of Analyst
Business Development Associates help support our sales team in
growing our client portfolio. They seek new business opportunities
by identifying potential customers, communicating with Business
Development Representatives and Pillar VPs, and documenting
progress towards outreach goals.
An effective Business Development Admin:
- Is self-motivated and results-driven.
- Is a strong communicator.
- Familiarizes oneself with the company's vision and mission,
seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducts market research and identifies potential clients.
- Collects and maintains client information in the CRM
- Collaborates with sales leadership and internal SMEs throughout
the sales cycle.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree OR 1-2 years of relevant work experience in
business management, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Google Workspace.
- Office attendance in Kansas City is required.Ideal candidates
will have a strong interest in developing their sales career and a
track record of achieving goals and success.
Spotlight is a unique, rapidly growing firm based in downtown
Kansas City's up-and-coming Crossroads neighborhood. Learn more
about Spotlight at spotlightar.com.
Expected start date is late Q3 2022.
Spotlight is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Spotlight Analyst Relations, Kansas City , Business Development Associate, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!