Principal/Lead Data Managers - REMOTE
Company: Precision For Medicine
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Why consider joining us? As a member of our thriving team, you
have the opportunity to work alongside clinical research colleagues
who understand the patients' mindset and their disease experiences.
We help translate science into success for trials with a strategic
and targeted, patient-centric approach. We are specialists who find
solutions for novel trial challenges in our detailed approach
throughout every study phase. From the beginning, we have nurtured
an employee-centric company culture that focuses on patients'
needs. Precision's team-focused culture ensures that team members
will thrive and learn. These important key elements result in high
quality work output while still having fun and giving back to the
We invite you to explore joining our team who are dedicated to
helping our clients, so that ultimately patients can receive
much-needed treatments whether it is oncology, rare disease or
- Want to do a good job, help others and have a passion for
making a difference.
- Care about patients and understand the importance of quality
data leading to successful outcomes.
- Are highly experienced in clinical data management and have
keen attention to detail, clear communication abilities and
- Foster and value client and internal team collaboration.
- Have a strong belief that all team members are valuable and
- Enjoy working alongside teammates and having project-specific
data management and managerial support.
- Excited about exercising your data management knowledge and
- Look forward to opportunities to be involved in innovative data
management technology initiatives and training.
A Glimpse Into The Day To Day
- You will lead all aspects of the clinical trial data management
process from pre-study start up to post database lock for assigned
- Collaborate with clients and team members to develop Case
Report Forms (CRFs) and methodical data cleaning strategies to
support protocol endpoints.
- Be involved in the Electronic Data Capture (EDC) clinical
database development and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Actively cleaning data, managing CRF and query trends and data
reporting to ensure a clean database lock ready for analysis.
- Work alongside key functional areas (such as Project
Management, Biostatistics, Medical, Clinical, Safety, Quality
- Standard Operating Procedures / Work Flow Tools (SOPs/WFTs);
regulatory directives; study specific plans and guidelines will be
Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree or in country local equivalent
or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience for CDM I, 5+ years for CDM II, and
8+ years for CDM III (Senior CDM) utilizing various clinical
database management systems
- Broad knowledge of drug, device and/or biologic development and
effective data management practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal & leadership
- Professional use of the English language; both written and
- Ability to travel (nominal expected)
Preferred: Experience in a clinical, scientific or healthcare
discipline. Understanding of CDISC standards (CDASH, SDTM, etc.).
Academic concentration in one or more of the following, or related
discipline; life sciences, computer science, or engineering.
Advanced degree in clinical data management, health informatics,
biometrics or similar.
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer and rare
diseases-and we are passionate about helping you harness its power.
We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link
specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science
with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on
specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted,
adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights
that inform real-time decisions-and optimize the oncology
Any data provided as a part of this application will be stored in
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. - 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact Precision Medicine Group at
Keywords: Precision For Medicine, Kansas City , Principal/Lead Data Managers - REMOTE, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!