Document Control Assistant
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Works within client document management programs to check out
and check back in revisions of engineering drawings.
- Generates sets of reference drawings for various project site
- Coordinates documents with multiple engineers for project
- Communicates document system procedures with team members.
- Compiles electronic project data books.
- Issues transmittals to clients and vendors.
- Processes vendor submittals.
- Packages electronic documents for clients, vendors, and
- Notifies appropriate person of troubleshooting issues regarding
vendors and clients.
- Monitors workflows for the project team.
- Maintains electronic access to client systems.
- All other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- High school diploma and two years of applicable experience
required. College degree preferred.
- Previous experience working in databases preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Candidates should possess accurate data entry skills.
Keywords: AMISEQ, Kansas City , Document Control Assistant, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!