Positions feeder for length of bag, side board, and suction
Transfers hands of bags form pallet to machine.
Watches machines for jams and removes from machines.
Pulls busted or bad print bags and un-sticks bags when
Resets or lines our machine to proper adjustment after a jam
Notifies the PBOM Bottomer Operator of malfunctions or continual
Assists the PBOM Bottomer Operator on set-ups and changeovers of
Assists PBOM Bottomer Operator by sweeping and mopping, when
machine is down and all work in area is complete.
Follows instructions and requests from PBOM Bottomer Operator and
Reports to work on time, and is dependable.
Seeks out information on orders and job duties when in doubt.
Communicates well with other assistant operators at shift
Stays in work area, unless receives permission from PBOM Operator
Keeps floor free from obstructions, bags and other materials, and
keeps general work area clean.
Sweeps and mops floors daily.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Associates degree from an accredited College or trade school
Two to three years experience working within the printing
- Must complete Safety Orientation, Departmental Safety Training
and OSHA Standards Training
- Good time management skills.
- Reports to work on time and is dependable.
- Follows instructions and requests from supervisor and
- Seeks out information on orders and job duties when in
- Communicates well with other forklift operators at shift
- Stays in work area, unless receives permission from
- Keeps aisles free from obstructions or any kind.
- Completes Safety Orientation, Departmental Safety Training, and
OSHA Standards Training.
- Complies with departmental and job safety practices, including
wearing protective equipment and monitoring placement of machine
- Follows all GMP, AIB regulations