Line Lead - Fulfillment
Company: Vanguard Packaging
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany ProfileVanguard Companies specializes in
the creation of high-quality products through the use of
sustainable business practices and has become recognized as the
most sustainable packaging company in North America. Recognized as
a leading designer and manufacturer of value-added corrugated paper
packaging products and related services focused on helping
customers sell more product and drive a strong brand image
connection. Vanguard's product line includes high graphic
corrugated displays and retail ready packaging, industrial and
e-commerce packaging products, and related assembly, logistics and
fulfillment services. Founded in 1975, Vanguard Companies serves
the consumer-packaged goods, social expression, apparel, toy,
electronics, retail, e-commerce and industrial markets selling its
products through big box, home improvement, dollar store, online
and pharmacy retailers. Vanguard Companies is headquartered in
Kansas City, MO, with sales and design offices in the St. Louis,
Missouri area and Bentonville, Arkansas. Visit our website to learn
more about what we do. https://www.vanguardpkg.com/ Vanguard
provides medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401k, vacation
and bonus eligibility based upon performance.Job SummaryThe Line
Leader is responsible for the assisting or running of the
production line operation following Company policies and
procedures. The Line Leader ensures smooth production operation
during shift.Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads production line operation maintaining compliance with all
Company policies and procedures.
- Coaches production line employees.
- Manages line startups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
- Keeps labor force on task to meet production goals.
- Maintains process book guidelines.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize workload to meet all
project production goals
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize workload
- Manages quality control of each assigned project.
- Reports product outside of quality specifications.
- Communicates respectfully and, effectively with line workers,
other supervisors, and customers.
- Ensures a clean and safe work area.
- Assists in completing job inventories.
- Reports injuries, calls for needed medical assistance.
- Completes all Company records and submissions promptly and
- Maintains a positive, respectful attitude and acts as a role
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the
- Practices a high level of professionalism at all times
- Acts as a role model within and outside the Company
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance is a requirement of the position
- High School Diploma, equivalent or a combination of education
- Strong commitment, work ethic and attention to detail.
- Able to spot variations in quality and offer improvement in
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Bilingual - Spanish . Application AssistanceIf you require
alternative methods of application or screening, contact Vanguard
Packaging Human Resources at 816.455.4000.EOEVanguard Packaging,
LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices
laws. Vanguard strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered
persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or
ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including
gender nonconformity, gender identity, and status as a transgender
individual), sexual orientation, age, physical or mental
disability, AIDS/HIV status, citizenship, past, current, or
prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal,
state, or local law. All Vanguard employees, and other
Vanguard-related workers and representatives, are prohibited from
engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits,
and termination of employment.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Vanguard Packaging, Kansas City , Line Lead - Fulfillment, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!