Location: Shawnee Mission
Posted on: May 15, 2022
QC Associate - Overnights
- Entry-level role
- North Kansas City, MO
- 6-month temporary position with potential for hire-on
- Schedule: 7pm-7am Overnights
- Great opportunity for new grads and/or those with experience
- Prepare and test in-process samples.
- Prepare and test final product samples.
- Prepare and ship micro testing samples.
- Perform cleaning and housekeeping tasks for both the laboratory
and environment and testing equipment.
- Assist in maintaining reserve sample inventories.
- Data entry of sample and results.
- Perform special projects, as assigned.
- Assist others when needed
- Will be trained on analytical equipment and techniques;
however, some experience is a plus Qualifications:
- HS Diploma required
- BA or BS in Biology, Chemistry, Food Science, or Related
- Basic computer skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Laboratory bench practices
- Organized and team-oriented
- Written and verbal communication skills You should know: Your
safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement
for this job in compliance with current client and governmental
policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details
with you during the interview process. Why Kelly - ? Kelly -
Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and
clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you.
Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit
their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching
should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a
professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or
two about the science market and how to get you noticed. About
Kelly - At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law. ]]
Keywords: Kelly, Kansas City , QC Associate, Other , Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!