Customer Closing Specialist (Potential for Remote)
Company: JetClosing - A Title Company
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and
escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them
a clean slate - to build what title and escrow should be. We
invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our
closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high
level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into
that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there's no
guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data,
documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not
share them, in real time, so we're all on the same page? The
results speak for themselves - our customers are our biggest
We are looking for a high-performing escrow professional, who is
highly organized and client focused. The successful candidate will
ensure the company meets or exceeds stated performance metrics,
provide first class customer service, and ensure that everything
needed from our customers to close escrow is received in a timely
Role & Responsibilities:
- Request and process all information needed from Buyers and
Sellers to clear title and insure a new policy
- Work with lending institutions, utility providers and
Homeowner's Associations to acquire all required payments for
- Will prepare closing escrow documents for Sellers and cash
- Schedule signing appointments for all customers, up to and
including RON signings
- Point of contact for customer communication including incoming
and outgoing calls and emails
- Manage day to day processing of Escrow & Title
- Participate in the refinement of existing workflows with an
objective to optimize efficiency for the role
- Meet daily productivity metrics and established
- Review Title Commitments for action items & red flags based on
- Process Closings in a multi-state closing environment
- Review, update and process transactions to ensure best in class
quality and performance.
- Provide excellent customer service to Lending & Real Estate
professionals as well as end consumers
Skills & Qualifications:
- Preferred 2+ years experience in the Title and/or Escrow
- Strong attention to detail and highly analytical in dissecting
the conditions of Title transactions
- Positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment.
Sense of humor preferred.
- Passion for innovation and disposed to continually seek process
improvement in all aspects of the title and closing industry.
- Ability to perform tasks relating to closing processing and
administrative duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, organize
workload and maintain accurate files.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing,
in person and by telephone.
- High level of proficiency with general office applications.
(i.e. MS Word, MS Excel) and comfort with learning new applications
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Inherent comfort level working in a startup environment where
refinements, re-dos, level headedness, optimization and future
focused perspective are always needed/required.
Perks and Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Company sponsors 100% employee
premium, 75% premium for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Equity in the company
- Transportation Stipend/Stipend for Working Remotely
- Parental Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: JetClosing - A Title Company, Kansas City , Customer Closing Specialist (Potential for Remote), Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!