Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Account Executive - EdApp Kansas City At SafetyCulture, we
unlock the potential of the working world . As the operational
heartbeat of working teams, our software solutions support
customers to improve standards of quality, safety and productivity
time and again. Our mission and your opportunity is to help solve
the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce. With
the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day,
were investing our resources into creating and shaping a better
workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented,
self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning
to join our team.
The RoleYoull be part of a global team aligned in their mission to
empower customers to make their workplaces better everyday,Account
Executives at SafetyCulture are champions for our customers. You
will partner strategically with new and current customers, enabling
them to raise their standards and achieve high quality and safer
What youll be doing
- Manage the full sales process to close in order to achieve
- Attend roadshows and customer summits, educating prospective
customers on our solutions
- Perform in person and online demos, sharing the value of our
solutions to prospective customers, tailored to their needs
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure new
customers have a smooth onboarding, supporting the development of
long-term, successful customer relationships
- Be the voice of the customer to our cross-functional partners,
including our world class product team
- Maintain data integrity through Salesforce and report on all
sales activities What youll need
- Tenured professional B2B selling experience with a proven track
record in managing a sales pipeline and achieving targets
- Customer focus with the ability to build trust and gain
- Ability to listen, find customer pain and to identify
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-moving organisation
- Ability to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer,
Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
Nice to have
- Experience of selling a SaaS product
What we offer
- An environment awarded Best Places to Work in Kansas 2021
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and
- We are located in the heart of the Crossroads near some of the
best bars, cafes, and BBQ joints in Kansas City.
- Downtown parking is free, secure, and 24/7.
- Have lunch on us! We provide two catered lunches per week plus
groceries for breakfast, lunch and snacks to keep you energized for
- At SafetyCulture the bar is stocked for Friday drinks and
celebrations. And we have a lot to celebrate!
- We know how to throw a party. From karaoke to offsite
incentives, there are plenty of opportunities to socialise.
- Get fit with the team during our workout classes every Monday,
Tuesday & Thursday, plus a discounted gym membership to Planet
- Opportunity to participate in internal groups like our womens
and diversity groups.
- We are a dog-friendly office. Biscuit, Sienna, Mack, Paddy,
Chicken Nugget, and Champ are all valued colleagues. We also
provide optional pet insurance!
- Fancy a run? Are you a crafting wizard? Keen to shoot hoops
after work? There are many groups for you to join to connect with
people interested in the same activities you are.
- Our office is open and trendy, creating an environment of
creativity and collaboration. It features a mammoth TV great for
watching the Chiefs win the Super Bowl and a table tennis table for
- You will be repping SafetyCulture from head to toe with all of
the swag youre given when you join.
- Travel the world for ShipIt, our yearly hackathon that brings
all of our global teams together. Last year it was in Wellington,
At SafetyCulture, were committed to building inclusive teams and
cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their
whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable
adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even
playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of
the entire SafetyCulture team weve built an incredible culture
which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia,
the US and the UK.
You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube,
Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or
partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to
SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for
any fees associated with unsolicited resumesby Jobble
Keywords: Safetyculture, Kansas City , Account Executive, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!