Commercial Payments Client Advocacy Specialist
Company: Commerce Bank
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About Working at Commerce - Wouldn't it be great to build your
career at a bank that's known for helping people with their
financial challenges? That's exactly what you'd be doing when you
join the team at Commerce Bank. We're looking for teammates who are
ready to do whatever it takes to help our customers with their
everyday financial needs. You'd be helping yourself too, because
Commerce has a tradition of recognizing and rewarding team members
for their talent, skills and contributions. - -No wonder we've been
an industry leader for over 150 years and have developed a
reputation as a great place to work in the financial services
world. If you'd like to be a part of a team and culture that is
respected by its peers and in your community, we should talk. We're
always looking for the best and brightest. About This Job The
Commercial Payments Client Advocacy Specialist supports the Vice
President of Commercial Payment Client Advocacy -to help ensure a
quality experience between clients Commerce Bank. The Client
Advocacy team works to do this by:
- Capturing the voice of the customer to support products,
go-to-market strategies, leverage strengths and identify areas of
opportunity or improvement through qualitative client interviews,
client surveys and client events.
- Identifying client touchpoints across the customer journey to
identify areas to centralize and optimize, creating internal
efficiencies and an enhanced customer experience.
- Support client facing teams on overall brand delivery through
all facets of digital, in-person and virtual client communications
and events. Essential Functions Supporting Commercial Payments and
Client Advocacy in:
- Coordination of client feedback channels and reporting and
presenting client feedback to cross functional teams and
- Planning and execution of client events and user groups,
including strategy for event agenda, planning events and ongoing
promotion and communication.
- Working closely with sales and sales enablement to maintain
running list of client advocates; coordinate with content and event
teams to determine how to best utilize client stories and
- Assist with the enhancement of client onboarding and ongoing
client management best practices, tools, and resources to
streamline and align with client experience top of mind.
- Perform other duties as assigned Work Schedule
- Full Time, 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Location: Downtown Kansas City, 1000 Walnut Street Knowledge,
Skills, & Abilities
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to
detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Inquisitive, agile, and strong team player with excellent
written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations
with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is
aligned with Commerce Bank's culture and Core Values.
- Positive attitude and willingness to flex role to support
changing business needs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows.
- Associate's Degree or Equivalent.
- 2 years marketing, communications, and/or event planning.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent. For this position, Commerce
Bank will review your motor vehicle driving record. If you express
interest in and are considered for this position, you'll be asked
to authorize our review of that record, maintain a valid driver's
license, and meet Commerce Bank's driving record criteria. Ongoing
employment may be contingent upon meeting all driving requirements.
Location: 1000 Walnut St, Kansas City, Missouri 64106Time Type:Full
Keywords: Commerce Bank, Kansas City , Commercial Payments Client Advocacy Specialist, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!