Table Game Supervisor
Company: Ballys Corporation
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Come Join the Bally's KC Team!!!! Bally's KC will be looking for
hardworking individuals with great attitudes and personalities that
would like to join one of the best teams in the KC area! Job offers
will be made on the spot, and new opportunities will begin. Social
distancing will be practiced, and masks must be worn!
POSITION SUMMARY:Accurately administer and oversee the operations
of an assigned area of the Table Games Pit in compliance with
casino regulations and procedures. Ensure quality guest service and
a favorable gaming experience for guests. Promote the L.U.C.K.Y
culture through actions and positive attitude. ESSENTIAL
- Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude toward
all external and internal guests at all times.
- Assist in maintaining a spotless environment by disposing of
any items left behind by guests in addition to cleaning ashtrays
and preparing trash for removal from the pit.
- Constructively train and supervise dealers to ensure compliance
with casino procedures, rules and regulations.
- Prepare and administer disciplinary action as necessary.
- Participate in interviewing, hiring, developing, counseling,
and terminating department staff.
- Write and deliver thorough performance reviews for team
- Develop personnel while ensuring an adequate level of labor is
used to perform to the required level of service.
- Analyze guests play to monitor for cheating scams, advantage
play, card counters, and unusual or suspicious variations in
- Maintain strict confidentiality relative to financial
information, company policies and procedures, and team member and
- Monitor game activity at all times.
- Manage administration of table fills and credits, player
ratings, and rundowns.
- Control gaming cards and equipment.
- Resolve issues, disputes, and correct errors as needed.
- Ensure that winning bets are accurately and promptly paid and
correct any dealer errors as required.
- Have complete knowledge of all Bally's KC events and
- Ensure the safety and security of guests and team members.
- Comply with all policies and procedures established by Bally's
KC and departmental management.
- Other duties as assigned or any reasonable request from any
member of management.
- by Jobble
Keywords: Ballys Corporation, Kansas City , Table Game Supervisor, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!