Remote Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Associate
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Remote Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Associate -
Temp to Hire
LHH is currently seeking an Employee Benefits and Executive
Compensation Associate with 3 or more years of experience for a
temporary to hire position at a large Manhattan-based law firm.
This person should have deal experience, excellent organizational
skills, and takes pride in keeping abreast of all new regulations
affecting employee benefit plans, serving as a trusted advisor to
clients, and an expert in the field.
The practice group is known for its tight-knit culture and
work/life balance. The practice is broad-based with corporate and
non-profit clients in an array of industries. This position could
be hybrid if the candidate prefers.
- Handling the benefits aspects of mergers, acquisitions,
financing, and other corporate transactions, including due
diligence for compensation, retirement, and health and welfare
benefit plans, reviewing transaction documentation, negotiating
representations and warranties, interfacing with internal and
opposing counsel on deals, and post-deal integration and
- Assisting clients in developing, implementing, and
administering qualified and non-qualified retirement plans, health
and welfare benefit plans, and other compensatory arrangements,
including stock option plans, restricted stock plans, omnibus
equity plans, cash bonus plans, employee stock purchase plans,
executive retirement plans, and other deferred compensation
- Advising clients on negotiating and drafting employment
agreements and consulting agreements.
- Advising clients on severance packages and releases.
- Must have Juris Doctor and be licensed in New York
- At least 3 years of experience in employee benefits and
executive compensation required
- Experience with benefits as it relates to M&A, financing,
and other corporate transactions
- Big law experience preferred
- Experience in Qualified Plans, Affordable Care Act, IRS
Correction Program, Department of Labor Correction Program
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Employment Type: Full-time, Temp to Hire, Remote
If you have the qualifications above and are interested in this
opportunity, submit your resume through LinkedIn!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: LHH, Kansas City , Remote Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Associate, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!