Assistant GIS Specialist
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description:The Assistant GIS Specialist will work on an
integrated design team within our Transmission and Distribution
(T&D) division to perform the following:
- Assist in the design, setup and configuration of ESRI ArcGIS
(Online & Pro) environments for both internal and external
- Creation/management of GIS features, domains, attributes and
- Exploring and creating innovative ways GIS can be implemented
for different client needs/use cases.
- Assist with a full range of drawing production work including
problem analysis, network topology layout and calculations on
non-routine assignments of substantial variety and complexity.
- Assist with analyzing reports, drawings, and calculations;
create and maintain BOM and cable schedules.
- Work closely with engineering project teams and field personnel
to complete and review projects within scope, budget and
- Perform project tasks and assignments within budgeted hours and
- Incorporate schedules, budgets and project criteria into
physical design and layouts.
- All other duties as assigned.Skills:arcgis, esri, power
generation, transmission & distributionAdditional Skills &
Qualifications:No PPE reqiured No Training Required No Medical
Required No Certifications Required Must Have's: 1. Arc
GISPlus'sTelecommunications Infrastructure 2. Microstation,
AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Revit, Bentley Substation, AutoCAD Electrical 3.
Knowledge in AC/DC PoeExperience Level:Entry Level About
Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Kansas City , Assistant GIS Specialist, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!