Company: PQ Corporation
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Performs manufacturing functions including operation of all
manufacturing equipment, in-process quality testing, computer
interface operations, cleaning of equipment and plant areas and
routing maintenance work.
Essential Job Functions:
* Monitor manufacturing equipment and perform tasks and equipment
operations as assigned by plant staff.
* Operate/control mechanical equipment.
* Interface with computer-automated systems.
* Performs material handling responsibilities and monitors quality
* Follow processing instructions (ISO) and targets as written
* Communicate operations programs in both written and verbal form,
including log sheets.
* Plant cleaning, which includes equipment and basic
* Involvement of/in proposal of plant improvements.
* Painting and labeling of equipment.
* Involvement in the proposal of plant improvements.
High school diploma or GED
Chemical industry and/or technical training a plus.
Ability to conform to shift work.
Physically capable of performing all job functions.
Ability to operate manufacturing equipment and perform basic
Ability to communicate and be a team member, including maintaining
mature/professional relationships with fellow employees and plant
Ability to proactively improve/maintain plant safety standards.
Experience in a chemical manufacturing facility preferred.
Keywords: PQ Corporation, Kansas City , Operator-PQ Corporation, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!