Family Engagement Specialist (Crittenton Children's Center)
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Opportunity: Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City Crittenton
Children's Center in South Kansas City, MO is seeking a Family
* Must be independent worker with willingness to be flexible with
work hours based upon the needs of the families they serve.
* May work evening hours depending on the client's needs.
* One weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) required each week.
* Utilization of evidence based programing focusing on Attachment
Self Regulation and competency through classroom curriculum.
* Providing classroom educational trainings to biological parents
as well as one on one parenting instruction and education.
* Distributing pre and post testing to all participants in Family
Engagement Program. Presenting outcome information to program
* Provide monthly written progress notes on families assigned as
well as comprehensive quarterly reports for court.
* Research of area community resources and connecting families
based upon their need. Supervision of parent child visits as
ordered by the court.
* Transportation of children to and from visitation in your own
vehicle. Travel could be anywhere in the state of Missouri.
* Weekly communication with case manager and resource provider
regarding the progress of visits, concerns and any noted
* Must have experience working in a similar field and a clean
driving record with applicable vehicle insurance.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be interested and
invested in caring for the emotional health of Children. You will
need to be caring and compassionate.
Crittenton Children's Center is the Kansas City area's premier
provider of psychiatric care for children, adolescents and their
families. We offer one of the area's most comprehensive behavioral
health care programs.
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices
to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health
system, and the healthcare industry.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross,
Driver's License - Various
Evening (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Kansas City , Family Engagement Specialist (Crittenton Children's Center), Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!