Operational Support & Compliance Specialist - Yarco Corporate
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT!
The position requires a person who is organized, has an attention
to detail, and is enthusiastic about learning and training. This
position will also be a resource for any compliance-related
questions from Regional Property Managers and/or Yarco senior
management. Provide operational support to RealPage users across
Property Management. Special projects as assigned.
- Research and develop policies, work processes, and procedures
for the company's business functions as deemed necessary by senior
management. Integrate these into the organization through
appropriate documentation and training.
- Assist in the design and implementation of organization-wide
learning and development initiatives.
- Serve as a resource in the implementation of major systems
projects, and share in providing support for users of the RealPage
system and other related property management systems.
- Assist the logistical planning and implementation of the annual
Leadership Conference and related corporate programs.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of transitional
training for property takeovers.
- Conduct community visits to review resident files, property
notebooks, recertification files, etc. Perform audits to ensure
community is in compliance with regulatory requirements specific to
- Monitor HUD and LIHTC websites to ensure up-to-date compliance
with affordable housing policies and assist in the creation,
organization, and distribution of training schedules.
- Maintain a high level with HUD Secure Systems access and ensure
all team members are trained and properly documented for the EIV
- Support the property staff with Affordable and compliance
related questions and/or concerns.
- Assist process of supporting Affordable communities with their
HUD unreported/repayment agreements.
- Assist the revision and updating of Yarco's Affordable Standard
Operating procedures (SOP) Manual and LIHTC, Section 8, and HOME
Housing Program forms in accordance with HUD regulations, including
applicable changes from the current version of the HUD
- Field incoming inquiries from property staff with questions
directly related to income and asset eligibility, max rents,
supportive services, RPCS, and other property-specific compliance
- Instruct quarterly compliance training with new staff
- Track and manage 8823 notices as related to
- Communicate effectively with property staff, third parties, and
local, state, and federal agencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required. College degree preferred
but not required. Professional designation (ARM, HCCP, COS, etc.)
is helpful but not required.
- Minimum two years of experience in the multi-family management
- Demonstrated strength in managing apartment communities and
- Familiarity of HUD Section 8, 236, etc. and LIHTC law and
- Familiarity with Federal, State and/or local Fair Housing
- Proficiency in RealPage OneSite Leasing & Rents and related
- Experience in work process design.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including group
facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, influencing, and
relationship-building across functions.
- Must be detail oriented, flexible, and able to handle multiple
tasks. Ability to look at the big picture and understand how tasks
relate to each other.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word,
Excel and Outlook).
Travel: up to 25% possible
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
If job includes or may include driving for company business:
- Driver must have a valid driver's license and acceptable motor
vehicle record with company insurance carrier
- Driver must have reliable means of transportation
- Driver must provide proof of personal auto liability insurance
when using vehicles for company business
Keywords: Yarco, Kansas City , Operational Support & Compliance Specialist - Yarco Corporate, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!