Remote - Application Development Lead
Company: Apex Systems
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our Fortune 500 client is seeking an Application Development
Lead to join their growing department as part of an integration
expansion. This an excellent opportunity to work for a privately
held enterprise company and take your career to the next level and
join a company you can retire with.
In this role, you will be part of an Agile development team
building and working on enterprise systems using a deep tech stack
of applications coded in Java, Python, Oracle and SQL.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background mentoring and
guiding technical developers on best practices and procedures.
Candidates should be very well organized and well versed with
presenting solutions on best practices to upper management.
Duration: 6 Month Contract To HireLocation: 100% Remote
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by
establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage
areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts
and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and
maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on open
source development stacks.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's
requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status,
operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related
- Package and support deployment of releases.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience as software developer
- Prior experience in team lead, pseudo team lead or technical
hands-on managerial role
- Experience with 2 of the following: Java, Python, Oracle or
- Unit testing experience
- Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Inventory systems management background
- Order Management with Netcracker or other related
- Network Systems understanding
- Experience working with teams remotely
Keywords: Apex Systems, Kansas City , Remote - Application Development Lead, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!