Business Development Representative
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Business Development Representative Kansas City
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world . As
the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first
operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train
staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly. Our
mission - and your opportunity - is to help solve the challenges
faced in an increasingly dispersed workforce. We are ambitious,
with a goal to have 100 million workers using our products every
day. To do this we're investing in our resources and products to
help create better working environments for all. . We're growing
fast and on the lookout for talented, self-motivated individuals
who value collaboration, growth and learning.
You'll be part of a global team alligined in their mission to
empower customers to make their workplaces better everyday,This is
an opportunity for an individual with excellent communication
skills looking to pursue a career in a product led sales
environment where you will be speaking to customers daily and
helping get the maximum value from the use of our platforms. With
hands-on training and mentorship, you will be coached on how to
have a consultative approach to business development while learning
from top performing leaders and peers.
What you'll be doing
- Educate our customers on all things SafetyCulture
- Prospect for new customers and qualify opportunities for
Account Executives and driving pipeline and growing SafetyCulture's
- You will become a product expert, articulating how EdApp can
help solve our customers problems
- Uncover customer needs and pain points through smart
questioning What you'll need
- You're resilient and objection handling is one of your
- You're inquisitive, you know how to ask the right question to
get to the root of a problem
- You are confident, target and task driven as well as having a
track record of good communication and customer service
Nice to have
- Experience of selling a SaaS product
- Fluency in a second language
What we offer in Kansas
- An environment awarded Best Places to Work in Kansas 2020
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and
- We are located in the heart of the Crossroads near some of the
best bars, cafes, and BBQ joints in Kansas City.
- Downtown parking is free, secure, and 24/7.
- Have lunch on us! We provide two catered lunches per week plus
groceries for breakfast, lunch and snacks to keep you energized for
- At SafetyCulture the bar is stocked for Friday drinks and
celebrations. And we have a lot to celebrate!
- We know how to throw a party. From karaoke to offsite
incentives, there are plenty of opportunities to socialise.
- Get fit with the team during our workout classes every Monday,
Tuesday & Thursday, plus a discounted gym membership to Planet
- Opportunity to participate in internal groups like our womens
and diversity groups.
- We are a dog-friendly office. Biscuit, Sienna, Mack, Paddy,
Chicken Nugget, and Champ are all valued colleagues. We also
provide optional pet insurance!
- Fancy a run? Are you a crafting wizard? Keen to shoot hoops
after work? There are many groups for you to join to connect with
people interested in the same activities you are.
- Our office is open and trendy, creating an environment of
creativity and collaboration. It features a mammoth TV great for
watching the Chiefs win the Super Bowl and a table tennis table for
- You will be repping SafetyCulture from head to toe with all of
the swag you're given when you join.
- Travel the world for ShipIt, our next company get together will
be in Hawaii in May 2020
Keywords: SafetyCulture, Kansas City , Business Development Representative, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!