Our Software Engineers are at the forefront of how customers
interact with C2FO. Working with our Product team, we create
applications for both internal and external customers. Our
philosophy: short iterations with a focus on scalability while
You will be working in a new product space building how the user
will interact with their data. These interactions include things
like viewing transactions, reporting invalid transactions, loading
more funds, and seeing information on how funds were utilized. You
will work to build a modern, event-driven cloud architecture from
the ground up that focuses on continuous integration and delivery
to achieve the best experience for our customers.
Here at C2FO we value the quality of our technical solutions,
and are passionate about building the right thing, the right way to
best solve the problem at hand. But beyond that, we also value the
work-life balance of our employees and promote a culture of
continuous learning. We host bi-annual hackathons, have multiple
book clubs focused on continuous growth, and embrace a remote-first
working environment. If you want to work at a place where your
voice will be heard and can make a real impact, C2FO is the place
To ensure that you are considered for the
position, we require you to introduce yourself and share with us
why you are excited about this opportunity at
We want someone who
- Passionate about solving problems for a fast-paced FinTech
- Concerned with the success of their teammates as well as
- Respectful towards teammates regardless of their abilities
- Able to work in a highly collaborative software development
- Willing to debate, obtain, and move forward with the best
- Always digging deeper to understand the problem space and the
'why' of your work.
- Passionate about testing, code quality, and continuous
- Vigilant in identifying tech debt and always improving how we
- Persistent in the face of roadblocks; dispatches them
efficiently, pulling in others as necessary.
- Comfortable with source control, especially git
- A self-motivated developer who can work independently
- Proficient communication in English both written and
We desire someone
- Experience in serverless architecture using a system such
as serverless.com or AWS Serverless Application Model
- Familiarity with Event-Driven Architecture
- Experience developing using Next.js and/or
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Experience building automated tests (End to end,
- Ability to hold yourself and the team to high
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
C2FO is a global financial technology company that provides
convenient, cost-effective access to the working capital businesses
of all sizes need to thrive. C2FO has more than 450 employees
worldwide, headquartered in Kansas City, and operations throughout
Europe, India, Asia Pacific, and Australia.
Since 2008, C2FO’s online platform and innovative financial
products have accelerated payments by more than $1 billion in
working capital each week for companies in over 180 countries.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and
individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas
and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we
seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome
those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global
businesses of all sixes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we
cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves
to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects
the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We
recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member
was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall
success of our mission.
- Work remote within the United States. Our engineering team is
sensitive to the ever-changing landscape. As such, engineering is
operating as a completely remote team. We are more interested in
your well-being than being co-located in an office.
- Our culture of trust allows employees to get their work done
with an unlimited amount of PTO.
- Travel with your teammates to 2 conferences a year! AWS
re:Invent, JSConf, React Conf, RustConf, or your choice, we support
our employee's desire to stay educated
- We believe in camaraderie and having fun! We regularly have
virtual shows and shares, gaming sessions, and happy hours.