Lead Software Engineer-Full Stack Azure .Net
Company: H&R Block
Location: KANSAS CITY
Posted on: September 15, 2021
What you'll do...
- Provides technical expertise to design, develop and maintain
software components and products that support H&R Block
- In addition, provides lead role for day-to-day functional tasks
in the team, developer support and maintaining the development
- Uses tools, languages, coding standards and best practices to
develop new product features and maintain year over year product
functionality and enhancements.
- Creates and executes unit tests and addresses defects.
- Works closely with the QA, UX and other related teams to ensure
consistent understanding of requirements and approach.
- In addition, assists in planning and implementation of a
strategic direction for the product.
- Designs, develops and maintains complex software
- Creates and maintains documentation of design approaches
- Creates and maintains documentation on internal architecture of
the system. Leads architectural changes in the system.
- Identifies product design features to support scalability,
usability and better performance.
- Assists and drives technical design and code reviews for all
new enhancements and maintenance work delivered by the development
- Understands complex business and functional requirements and
produces technical specifications and product requirements.
- Establishes best practices in coding and development within the
team. Ensures consistency of the use of best practices within the
- Designs and develops reusable code components. Positively and
proactively leads and influences the team.
- Provides advice and guidance to associate, senior and software
engineer roles in the effective use of coding principles and best
practices. Develops reusable code components.
- Creates, maintains and executes unit test and alpha test
- Maintains development environment and creates build.
- Maintains and improves current knowledge on the latest
technologies relevant to the role regarding algorithms, language,
design methodology, third-party development tools, application
platforms, hardware compatibility and operating systems.
- Mentors and coaches other team members on the latest
technological advances within the current technology used. Leads by
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
It would be even better if you also
- Full Stack App DEV
- Microsoft Azure Stack
- Azure Data Factory
- Function Apps
- Application Insights
- Azure Active Directory
- Angular UI & Micro Apps
- Eventing Platforms
- Service Bus
- web service APIs
- telephony infrastructure
What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through
a combination of education and related work experience.
- 8 years Minimum related work experience
- Strong experience with .Net Core and Docker
Keywords: H&R Block, Kansas City , Lead Software Engineer-Full Stack Azure .Net, Other , KANSAS CITY, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!