Director of Product Development, Management, & Analytics
Company: NTT DATA
Location: Shawnee Mission
Posted on: September 15, 2021
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Director of Product
Management & Analytics. This is a Full-Time, Direct Hire
position with one of our valued clients. This is not a position
with NTT DATA.
Location: Kansas City, KS area (partial remote,
1-2 days in office)
(Relocation package available)
The Director of Product Management & Analytics
leverages strategic, technical, and leadership capabilities to help
design and manage the implementation and performance of external
client products and internal branded products that meet the needs
of our target demographic. This role will interact with senior
leadership, external vendors, and business partners to oversee the
product portfolio; develop models; perform analysis; provide data
driven recommendations; and implement programs and products.
- Product Development & Pricing - Design and price alternative
plan designs to help define product strategy. In conjunction with
internal and external actuaries, develop pricing models for new
products. Evaluate the pricing impact of changes to the existing
- Product Performance - Collect and analyze data to evaluate
health plan financial performance.
- Cost Containment - Design, develop, implement, and analyze
product cost drivers and cost containment strategies. Develop and
maintain product performance reporting, including the ability to
assess the cost and health impact of program changes.
- Product Implementation - Drive implementation of new products
- Management - Provide guidance and leadership to the
underwriting team in establishing underwriting guidelines and
individual case risk assessments.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of health insurance experience, preferably in a
product management, data analytics, underwriting or claims
PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication and collaborations skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group to gain a consensus and
drive a product or project forward.
- Ability to listen and ask questions necessary to define the
scope of the problem to be solved.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills to develop
products and pricing.
- Experience in statistics and data modeling using Excel, Access,
and/or SQL is preferred.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, courteous, confident, and
- Ability to create presentations & exhibits in formats that meet
various audience levels.
Note: Applicants who need accommodation for an interview or
job testing, please request this in advance to the Human Resources
Keywords: NTT DATA, Kansas City , Director of Product Development, Management, & Analytics, Other , Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!