We’re seeking a strategically and operationally-minded program
director to manage and grow our Dynamic Discounting and Dynamic
Supplier Finance clients. This person will be a well-qualified,
high energy teammate that helps drive our ambitious vision and
reach our next milestones.
The position is responsible for the relationship management of
C2FO buyer accounts that support C2FO’s mission of making working
capital available to all businesses in the world. The Director of
Program Management serves as the primary relationship manager to
Fortune 100 Treasurers and/or heads of Finance with the
responsibility for growing a customer’s program.
- Displays strong oral, written, and interpersonal
communication skills to effectively manage and/or implement all
phases of projects and tasks within the enterprise and with its
- Exhibits a high degree of initiative and analytical
skills to handle and solve complex problems with minimal impact to
the enterprise and the client
- Financial acumen and ability to discuss financial topics
with senior financial team in client organizations
- Serve as the primary contact and escalation point for buyer
Treasury, Finance or Procurement executive sponsors.
- Drive buyer education, analysis, marketing & messaging with
respect to Supplier onboarding. Pursue direct acquisition of
strategically important Suppliers, as required, in concert with
- In close coordination with internal teams, accelerate the
revenue ramp of complex deals by overseeing critical activities and
deliverables. This includes coordination with respect to Supplier
onboarding between Supplier Relationship Management and
- Business development with respect to program expansions
including new suppliers, geos, currencies, etc. and develop the
evolving business strategy through segmentation and growth.
- Lead internal SRM training efforts as subject matter expert and
support, as required, the team’s conversations with prospective
- Identify strategic opportunities through a strong understanding
of the customer’s business, married with C2FO platform offerings
and capabilities to optimize the customer’s income growth.
- Requires up to 50% travel.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or other related
discipline is required.
- Minimum of 10 years in an analyst, sales or relationship
management role preferably in a trade finance or supply chain
finance capacity for a major financial institution with a global
- MBA and/or entrepreneurial experience a plus.
General knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Proven track record in customer relationship management and/or
the sales of supply chain finance or similar trade finance
- Strong selling/client-facing and interpersonal skills that
drive client engagement, revenue growth, and customer
- Financial acumen and ability to discuss financial topics with
senior financial team in customer organizations.
- Operational/P&L experience running a business or line of
- Possesses strong cross-functional team leadership skills.
- Multi-lingual a plus (Spanish, Portuguese or French
C2FO Company Description
C2FO is a global financial technology company that provides
convenient, cost-effective access to the working capital businesses
of all sizes need to thrive. C2FO has more than 450 employees
worldwide, headquartered in Kansas City, and operations throughout
Europe, India, Asia Pacific, and Australia.
Since 2008, C2FO’s online platform and innovative financial
products have accelerated payments by more than $1 billion in
working capital each week for companies in over 180 countries.
C2FO is Working Capital. Working for Everyone. For more
information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and
individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas
and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we
seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome
those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global
businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we
cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves
to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects
the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We
recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member
was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall
success of our mission.
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We
welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.