HR Specialist - Seasonal- Work from Home
Company: H&R Block
Location: KANSAS CITY
Posted on: September 13, 2021
What you'll do...
Responsible for the timely and accurate resolution of customer care
cases as well as the processing of PPA's and other HR systems
transactions. Utilizes various data sources to properly analyze the
problem, determine the best method to resolve, document the
situation, and present detailed explanation to the associate.
Must have some basic HR administrative experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the timely resolution of customer care cases
and other HR systems transactions. Utilizes various data sources to
properly analyze the problem, determine the best method to resolve,
document the situation, and present a detailed explanation to the
- Conducts research and ensures accuracy and reasonableness of
data. Validates that all appropriate data sources have been
utilized in the resolution of each case.
- Acts as a contact for escalated cases coming from Payroll and
Tax Operations associates at World Headquarters and in the
- Identifies issues which may cause a large number of cases to be
opened. Determines preventative measures to help alleviate core
- Identifies most common reasons for cases. Determines possible
long-term solution for each common reason. Makes recommendation to
management on how best to reduce number of cases in the
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience
- A minimum of two years of related experience in customer
service, HR systems, or payroll.
- Knowledge of basic HR or payroll policies, procedures, and
- Ability to apply mathematical operations.
- Ability to critically analyze reports.
- Ability to use a systematic approach in solving problems
through analysis and evaluation of alternative solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group as a member
of a team.
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years Minimum related work experience
#indeedkh #LI-Remote #hrbjobs
Keywords: H&R Block, Kansas City , HR Specialist - Seasonal- Work from Home, Other , KANSAS CITY, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!