Customer Service Specialist -Tax Training School - 6 mth Remote-Seasonal
Company: H&R Block
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 13, 2021
What you'll do...
Process requests to set up or adjust H&R Block Tax Training
School course offerings. Resolve tax professional and field
management inquiries and concerns regarding federal and state
registration requirements as well as company certification and
education requirements via case, phone, mail and email.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process requests to set up or adjust Tax Training School
- Use internal computer systems to maintain tax professional
training and certification records. Facilitate compliance with
federal and state licensing and registration requirements.
- Communicate via phone, mail, and email. Interpret clients'
needs and utilize software programs to identify possible
resolutions for issues.
- Follow established procedures to resolve issues regarding Tax
Training School courses.
- Use software programs and computer systems to accurately
document, research, and resolve issues.
- Attend training sessions and participate in meetings related to
the effective and efficient performance of job duties.
- Identify issues with current process and notify management of
potential concerns and potential solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- These skills are acquired through the completion of a high
school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Ability to do repetitive tasks and remain focused.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly on the telephone and
to use effective customer service techniques with clients who may
be under stress.
- Ability to effectively work under strict deadlines while
simultaneously organizing multiple projects.
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful situations.
- Experience with Windows operating system.
- Good 10-key, data entry, and keyboarding ability.
- Six months experience in a customer service position.
- Six months experience in an in-bound call center
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- Six months experience with basic office procedures.
- Additional coursework in accounting or business-related
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Tax Office or Tax Training School experience.
- Spanish/English bilingual capabilities.
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No previous work experience necessary.
#indeedkh #LI-Remote #hrbjobs
Keywords: H&R Block, Kansas City , Customer Service Specialist -Tax Training School - 6 mth Remote-Seasonal, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!