CDL-A Company Truck Driver Opportunities - Kansas City, MO - New Pay
Company: United Petroleum Transports
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Great new opportunities for
Company Drivers for our terminal in Kansas City, MO!
- Minimum 23 Years of Age
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- 6 Months Tanker Experience or 1 Year Tractor Trailer
- Sitting for long periods
- Able to drive for as many as 10 hours
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, reach, push, stoop, squat,
as well as grasp, lift and handle heavy equipment as necessary
- Lifting (up to 75 pounds)
- Must be able to withstand exposure to occupational hazards
(vapors, fumes, liquids and loud noise)
- This position requires walking or standing for extended periods
and working in environments of extreme temperatures (heat, cold,
- Must be able to drive in all types of weather, shop area, &
Call Now to Learn More
About UPT's Referral Bonuses!!
CDL-A Company Driver Opportunities in Kansas City
The top Company Driver’s for United Petroleum Transports in the
Kansas City area earn great rates. Our top-of-the-line fleet
consists of Freightliners, Kenworths, and Macks. At UPT, your
career path is already paved with frequent opportunities for
promotion. Apply today and start your journey on the road to
success with UPT.
You can earn more every year with our Driver Career
Path. As you gain experience, you progress to higher levels
and increase your earnings.
- Senior Master
- Grand Master
- Grand Master - 7 Years
- Grand Master - 10 Years
- Grand Master - 15 Years
Founded in 1966 in Oklahoma, United Petroleum Transports provide
transport services to large oil companies, convenience store
operators and petroleum marketers. While refined petroleum products
are the primary products UPT transports, we also haul complementary
products such as asphalt, lube oils, and petrochemicals.
Keywords: United Petroleum Transports, Kansas City , CDL-A Company Truck Driver Opportunities - Kansas City, MO - New Pay, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!