Remote Healthcare Recruiter
Company: Kindred at Home
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Multi-Site Healthcare Recruiter, you
- Be responsible for effectively recruiting clinical associate,
administrative, and management positions within an assigned
- Have over 50+ openings to recruit for throughout an assigned
- Analyze the job market, forecast employment needs, develop an
annual recruitment plan to support planned/current hiring activity
and ensure adherence to Company staffing objectives.
- Implement approved recruitment strategies, as well as identify
and track the cost, benefit, and effectiveness of recruitment
sources and activities.
- Identify skills and competencies required to support current
and future business activities and utilize recruitment media, job
fairs, and e-recruiting tools as required to attract qualified
candidates. Gather and analyze data to define deficits in skills
and competencies in the marketplace.
- Evaluate resumes and interview candidates to ensure that their
skills and abilities meet the requirements for open positions.
Maintain resume files for future employment possibilities.
- Conduct phone interviews with qualified candidates.
- Refer qualified candidates for additional interviews and ensure
that interviews are conducted as appropriate.
- Analyze interview results, extend job offers as appropriate,
and document acceptance/non-acceptance.
- Associate degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of recruitment experience
- Current/Recent multi-site or multi-state recruiting
- Current/Recent experience recruiting in a high volume
- Strong knowledge of recruitment and interviewing methods and
- Excellent analytical, organizational, computer, communications,
and presentation skills
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life
of our Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters
are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Kansas City , Remote Healthcare Recruiter, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!