Maintenance Technician II
Company: Great Wolf Lodge
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Earn up to
$20.25* per hour!
- *Represents combined base hourly rate and Work More Earn More –
Summer Wage Premium 2021 Bonus differential. Work More Earn More
Summer Wage Premium 2021 Bonus paid in the event Pack Member
exceeds 20 hours worked in a given pay week, and Bonus applies back
to the first hour worked in such pay week.
Summary: The Engineer 2 oversees the day to
day engineering operations in the lodge. This includes but is not
limited to project management, general life safety, ordering,
working with vendors. Responsible for completing preventative
maintenance and repairs through-out the hotel guestrooms, public
spaces, equipment, buildings & grounds.
- Troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment
(e.g., pump and motor replacement), plumbing (e.g., plunge toilets
and unclog drains), electrical equipment including lamps, cosmetic
items, extension cords, vacuum cleaners, internet devices, replace
electrical switches and outlets, and other guestroom items.
- Assure each day's activities and problems that occur are
communicated to the other shifts using approved communication
programs and standards.
- Ensures that all work performed is conducted in a safe and
timely manner adhering to standards of safety and effective
- Maintains working knowledge of departmental safety procedures.
Attends safety-training programs and in-service as required for
- Maintains the necessary service records on mechanical and
- Ensure all standard operating procedures are followed for park
operation, employee relations, timekeeping and safety. Including
ensuring all daily, weekly and monthly documentation is being
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by the Enineering
- Technical Degree
- Technical Training
- Trade Related Certifications
- Hospitality, Healthcare or related industry experience ?
- Trade related certifications preferred in HVAC and/or
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting
or movement tasks with assistance. Move up and down stairs, service
ramps, and/or ladders. Reach overhead and below the knees,
including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
- Computer skills including knowledge of database software,
internet software, order processing systems, Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver's License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Great Wolf Lodge, Kansas City , Maintenance Technician II, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!