Information Governance Analyst
Company: H&R Block
Location: KANSAS CITY
Posted on: July 21, 2021
What you'll do...
Establishes and enforces enterprise data policies, standards,
practices and processes according to best practices. Monitors the
use of data to ensure careful control and effective use to achieve
enterprise objectives. Leads, motivates and facilitates
cross-functional teams in the development of information and data
governance initiatives. Directs the development of strategies,
policies, principles, procedures, standards and metrics.
- Implement portions of Information Governance framework and
standards including developing and implementing policies for areas
such as information architecture, data quality, data development
lifecycle, master data management, information lifecycle
management, sensitive data management and stewardship.
- Act as the data workstream lead in the development and launch
of a new H&R Block product offering. Involves interacting with
several other departments and documenting data and artifacts for
other Data Science & Analytics associates.
- Responsible for the administration of data quality software,
maintaining a corporate data glossary/dictionary, defining and
creating data quality rules, and ensuring data quality standards
are met for the data developed as part of this new product H&R
Block will be offering to the customers.
- Knowledge of SQL and other analytical processes related to
measuring data quality.
- Monitors and researches external trends in advancing
technologies, data strategies at other companies/industries, and
external data organizations for improvement ideas.
- Providing ad hoc analysis as determined by the director or
manager for information governance and data quality concepts.
What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through
a combination of education and related work experience.
- On track for obtaining an Information Governance Certification
such as ARMA Information Governance Professional (IGP).
- Experience analyzing data in one or more tools (CloudPak for
Data, Looker, Tableau).
- Experience using Microsoft office tools.
- Active with professional network and development.
- Demonstrates the following leadership skills: effective
communication, time management, relationship/rapport building,
advanced program management, conflict/change management, senior
leadership presentation and influencing skills, and drives
- 3 years Minimum related work experience
- Fintech project experience preferred
Keywords: H&R Block, Kansas City , Information Governance Analyst, Other , KANSAS CITY, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!