Content Strategy Manager
Company: H&R Block
Location: KANSAS CITY
Posted on: July 21, 2021
What you'll do...
The Content Strategy Manager is an essential role in transforming
our brand from seasonal tax prep to a year-round financial services
provider in both the online and office retail space. You'll guide
and strengthen a team of writers to provide excellent content
strategy and UX writing reporting to the Head of Design. The
Customer Experience team is the creative nucleus for our client
experiences delivering our expertise and care every day.
- Lead the end-to-end content creative across our product
experiences including client flows, product support, help centers,
- Lead and mentor a team of content experts; work side-by-side
with designers for customer-centric solution
- Deliver content design that achieves our business strategy and
solves customer problems.
- Deliver annual updates to our Content Style Guide ensuring all
product content is on-brand, with a consistent tone, voice, and
quality, and optimized for our user experience.
- Comfortable with UX Research to generate ideas and validate
creative solutions through human-centered testing
- Comfortable writing, editing, documenting, strategizing, and
maintaining processes to facilitate strong content
- Communicate your vision to other cross-functional product teams
and senior leadership
- Partner with Product Management to ideate on ongoing value of
personalized content to the customer; partner with IT leaders to
operationalize delivery and modernize our systems
- Collaborate with Brand Writers and Product Marketing Managers
to write consistent messaging from acquisition to ongoing
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...
- 8+ years of experience working as part of a Content Strategy or
UX writing team
- 4+ years of team leadership and people management
- Bachelor's degree in related field or the equivalent through a
combination of education and work experience
- An inspiring portfolio of projects that showcases a compelling
writing approach, strong editorial skills, and impact
- Enthusiasm for human-centered, iterative design process
- Demonstrated organizational, prioritization, decision-making,
analytical and problem-solving skills
- A knack for simplifying complex customer problems
- Comfortable working with business, marketing, and IT
Keywords: H&R Block, Kansas City , Content Strategy Manager, Other , KANSAS CITY, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!