Company: H&R Block
Location: KANSAS CITY
Posted on: July 21, 2021
What you'll do...
Focuses on modeling while generating actionable insights and
solutions for our clients. Ability to start with raw data to
cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple
sources. Skilled at working with relational data. Interprets and
communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments in
a compelling manner to internal partners or other teams at H&R
- Demonstrates curiosity during ad hoc analysis and projects.
Focused on accuracy of results. Executes against set objectives
while actively seeking additional guidance.
- Conducts univariate and multivariate testing, linear
regression, and can execute unsupervised learning and data
reduction with supervision. May use K-means, PCA, or Factor
Analysis. Experience with Decision Trees.
- Wrangle and analyze data from raw to provide repeatable and
- Works with the Data Science Leadership team to provide
actionable insights to specific business questions.
- Executes analytical Experiments methodically to help solve
identified problems or questions.
What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through
a combination of education and related work experience.
- Intermediate (practical application) Decision Trees
- Advanced (applied theory) Understanding of experimental
- Intermediate (practical application) Can execute unsupervised
learning and data reduction with supervision (e.g. K-means,
Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Factor Analysis)
- Intermediate (practical application) Linear Regression
- Intermediate (practical application) Univariate and
- Intermediate (practical application) Relational Database
Management System (RDBMS)
- Intermediate (practical application) Python or R
- Advanced (applied theory) Spreadsheet tools (e.g. Excel)
- Advanced (applied theory) Experience using SQL in a business
Keywords: H&R Block, Kansas City , Data Scientist, Other , KANSAS CITY, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!