Database Marketing Analyst
Company: H&R Block
Location: KANSAS CITY
Posted on: July 21, 2021
What you'll do...
The Database Marketing Manager will report directly to the
Director, Customer Data Strategy and Marketing Analytics. In this
role, you'll support ongoing initiatives to drive positive customer
outcomes through data-driven decisions. The ideal candidate will
have experience in both database and digital analytics.
Day to day, you'll...
- Provide actionable overall marketing and customer insights to
address key strategic questions. Responsible for tracking,
reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities,
ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of recurring
- Analyze external and internal customer data using database
queries (SQL), web analytics tools, statistical analysis tools, and
campaign management software tools.
- Evaluate customers' online behavior and provide insights and
recommendations for further enhancements to the customer
- Analyze A/B and Multi-variate tests, communicate results and
- Create visualizations to clearly communicate marketing program
- Advise other marketing functions as the knowledge owner for
customer and marketing data.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on customer data and
collaborates with IT and Data Science partners to ensure the
correct data is being collected and table structures support user
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...
Who we're looking for...
- Bachelor's degree in related field or the equivalent through a
combination of education and related work experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in marketing or operational
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with a visualization
tool such as Tableau and statistical modeling packages (R, SAS),
Python a plus.
- Digital analytics experience using Adobe or Google Analytics
and a deep understanding of digital media metrics and data.
- Experience working with scalable data storage and processing
- Someone with a straightforward communication style across all
- Has a sense of urgency, not deterred by challenges
- Courage to take calculated risks and make bold decisions,
tenacious, resilient and adaptable
- Highly reliable and collaborative with excellent interpersonal
skills; cultivates an active network inside and outside the
- Strong change management and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to make complex ideas simple
Keywords: H&R Block, Kansas City , Database Marketing Analyst, Other , KANSAS CITY, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!