Senior Product Manager, Financial Services
Company: H&R Block
Location: KANSAS CITY
Posted on: July 21, 2021
What you'll do...
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is
passionate about building great products and providing a stellar
experience to customers. This role will be focused on building out
the servicing and engagement experience for H&R Block's
mobile-first banking platform.
In this role you will:
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of
innovative digital and financial solutions
- Work with strategic design to gain an understanding of user
personas, pain points and journeys
- Provide insights into product, technology and market
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept
testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down
to what is desirable, viable and feasible
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design,
concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating
- Develop materials to communicate progress to partners and
- Assist in the development of new business proposals
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
It would be even better if you also
- An MBA or other advanced degree (preferred), or equivalent
What you'll bring to the team...
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited educational institution
in a technical discipline (computer science, electrical
- 7+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and
financial services industries
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and
services that customers will love
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience launching multiple digital products
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive
information and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-demanding
and service-oriented environment
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and
Keywords: H&R Block, Kansas City , Senior Product Manager, Financial Services, Other , KANSAS CITY, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!