Patient Transporter AdventHealth Shawnee
Location Address: Shawnee Mission, KS 66204
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Shawnee
- Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses
Credentialing Center in January 2019
- Providing faith-based, whole person care to Kansas City since
- Excellent health benefits, an onsite child care center and
reimbursement to support continuing education
- Employee Referral Program
health care provider in Johnson County with three
Available shifts: 7:00am - 3:30pm; 8:30am - 5:00pm;
or 10:00am - 6:30pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Assists patients in/out of
wheelchairs/beds/carts utilizing appropriate assistive
· Transports patients to/from the
designated area of the hospital.
· Works in a fast-paced
· Uses excellent customer service
skills in all interactions.
· Follows universal precautions
guidelines and wears appropriate personal protective
· Communicates necessary information to
care team members and follows HIPAA guidelines.
· Participates in training of new
· Professional appearance according to
dress code standards.
· Uses iPod to receive and accept
transport requests from Capacity Management.