Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk - Seasonal
Company: H&R Block
Location: KANSAS CITY
Posted on: July 19, 2021
What you'll do...
Perform shipping and receiving for orders processed through
Technology Services. Work closely with immediate supervisor to
ensure adequate inventory of parts and equipment is in stock.
Prepare equipment for outbound shipping and complete check-in for
equipment being returned. Perform the day-to-day duties of all
assets order generation and reconciliation.
- Receive, verify, approve and process order requests.
- Generate proper documentation for shipping.
- On a daily basis reconcile shipping and receiving documentation
to ensure that inventory accountability is maintained.
- Maintain optimum work area organization, efficiency and
- Attend regular training sessions scheduled by Warehouse
Supervisor or Department Manager.
- Work with shipping vendors to ensure timely delivery and
- Reconcile shipping and receiving reports on a daily basis to
ensure that inventory accountability is maintained.
- Research inventory processing problems for shipping and
- Receive, verify, pre-approve and process requests for
replacement equipment relating to insurance claims.
- Box/ unbox, make assets Ready To Ship through established
- Work Environment: Warehouse environment. Mandatory overtime as
business needs dictate and at management's discretion.
- Special Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
repetitively. Ability to work unassisted upright in fast pace
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
It would be even better if you also
- Current Fork Lift Certification
- Current use and understanding of the UPS World Ship tools
- Be familiar with inventory cycle counts and inventory
- Current use of hand held scanners, pallet jacks, two wheelers,
and other warehouse equipment
- Current use and understanding of Microsoft tools, Outlook,
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school or GED.
- Two years shipping, receiving and/or inventory control
- One year experience in customer service assisting internal
and/or external customers.
- Ability to organize, comprehend and carryout instructions
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and to work
- Ability to work well in a group atmosphere, as part of a team
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication
Keywords: H&R Block, Kansas City , Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk - Seasonal, Other , KANSAS CITY, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!