Human Resources Business Partner
Company: H&R Block
Location: KANSAS CITY
Posted on: July 19, 2021
What you'll do...
As an HR Business Partner, you will plan, direct,
and coordinate human resource services for the H&R Block
Information Technology organization. Design and implement
comprehensive organizational development programs for each assigned
customer groups. Provide comprehensive talent management consulting
support to people leaders in the organization.
Day to Day you'll ...
- Develops and maintains strategic partnerships with senior
- Partners with Performance Support to research, develop and
recommend comprehensive organizational development programs. Plans,
directs and coordinates the implementation of approved
organizational development activities.
- Researches, develops and recommends comprehensive, detailed
Human Resources strategies and programs to support assigned
customer group's business objectives, mission and values. Directs
and monitors the implementation of key human resources
- Ensures succession planning is complete within assigned
- Facilitates problem resolution process activities. Acts as a
liaison between managers and reporting associates. Provides
managers with support, advice and coaching regarding associate
relations issues, performance management, progressive discipline,
staffing analysis and policy interpretation.
- Conducts or directs internal investigations as necessary to
ensure compliance of managers and associates with company policies
as well as federal, state and local employment related laws.
- Ensures the uniform application of human resources policies and
practices. Effectively communicates changes in human resources
programs and policies to customer group.
- Ensures that all human resources activities are in compliance
with EEO guidelines. Supports the development, implementation and
maintenance of the Company's Diversity Program.
- Responds to associate inquiries concerning Company Human
Resources policies and procedures. Provides basic information
concerning Company benefit programs and compensation issues. Makes
recommendations for the enhancement and update of Company Human
Resources policies and procedures.
- Develops, recommends, implements, and maintains reward and
recognition programs for assigned customer groups.
- Conducts exit interviews and associate attitude surveys to
identify current levels of satisfaction with Company policies,
benefit programs, and management practices. Provides summary
results; identifies trends; and defines action items on quarterly
basis to Director - Associate Relations and Employment and on as
needed basis to appropriate managers.
- Provides assistance to managers on staffing analysis,
restructuring design, and reorganization implementation as
- Conducts special projects, as assigned.
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
It would be even better if you also
- Three years of supervisory experience to include all aspects of
coaching, counseling and reviewing performance.
- Experience with data analysis and report compilation for
Affirmative Action plans.
- Certification through the Society of Human Resources Management
(PHR or SPHR) or MBA
What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through
a combination of education and related work experience.
- 8 years Minimum related work experience
- Experience interpreting and developing company policies and
procedures of intermediate complexity.
- Experience supporting administration of problem resolution and
performance management programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment; flexible,
supportive and adaptive to changes in direction, priorities and job
- Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to influence and solid coaching
Keywords: H&R Block, Kansas City , Human Resources Business Partner, Other , KANSAS CITY, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!