Retail Customer Service Representative
Company: H&R Block
Location: KANSAS CITY
Posted on: July 19, 2021
What you'll do...
Provide exceptional customer service primarily through phone and
email communication to inbound callers and customers. This will
include receiving and resolving a comprehensive variety of customer
cases, requests and inquiries. Handle moderately complex internal
and external customer inquiries and concerns via phone, email and
chat. Serve as liaison between clients and management, support
groups and the business unit. Use Contact Center software programs
and computer systems to resolve and track client issues. Closely
adhere to a call-handling schedule. Participate in outbound calling
projects as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist customers in opening deposit and loan accounts through a
variety of channels such as telephone, Internet and US mail.
- Provide customer service and maintenance on exiting
- Know, understand and apply bank policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate a high level of courtesy and efficiency with
- Recognize and act on referral opportunities with
- Help reconcile branch settlement differences.
- Resolve escalated customer issues in a timely manner .
- These skills are acquired through the completion of High school
diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 3 years experience in bank customer service role.
- Knowledge of retail banking products, operations, and
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
Remote Work Setting:
- 1 year Minimum related work experience
- Advanced MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Extremely Detail oriented
- Ability to perform under stress in a fast-paced phone center
- Excellent Oral, written and interpersonal communication
- 2-3+ years of remote work/work-from-home experience
- With the possibility of working remotely, must have a quiet &
secure area the little to no background noise or distraction
- Must be able to have a wired internet connection (not
wireless/wi-fi) with upload and download speeds at or above
Keywords: H&R Block, Kansas City , Retail Customer Service Representative, Other , KANSAS CITY, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!