Talent Acquisition Advisor
Company: H&R Block
Location: KANSAS CITY
Posted on: July 19, 2021
What you'll do...
Attract top talent. Grow a winning team.
We're searching for a driven Talent Acquisition Advisor with
exceptional ability to influence and drive results. At Block,
talent acquisition is a very important function! Our team helps to
hire and onboard upwards of 80,000 seasonal professionals every
year in addition to our regular corporate hiring, which means we
are a critical and valued part of our business.
In this role, you'll provide direct recruiting support for
corporate client groups, supporting multiple functional areas and
recruiting for all levels of requisitions. You'll be responsible
for all facets of the recruiting life cycle and function as the
strategic subject matter expert in talent acquisition for your
assigned client groups. You'll also bring creativity and innovation
to your client groups, leading improvement initiatives and projects
to help enhance talent acquisition results.
Day to day you'll ...
- Lead recruitment strategy/intake discussions to ensure deep
understanding of business needs and desired candidate profile, and
communicate recruitment expectations to the hiring manager and HR
Business Partners based on your research and knowledge of the
- Deliver high-quality candidates by creating and implementing
innovative and effective sourcing and attraction strategies,
including the sourcing of passive candidates
- Influence, facilitate and expedite the selection process by
providing consultation to hiring managers, HR Business Partners,
- Provide an outstanding, seamless candidate experience by acting
as an information resource for our candidates and proactively
engaging with them throughout the entire hiring lifecycle
- Conduct compensation analysis, provide guidance and
recommendation on employment offers, deliver candidate offers and
negotiate offer details
- Lead and participate in recruitment-related projects such as
new technology implementation, collegiate recruitment programs,
diversity and special project recruitment efforts, contingent
worker processes, vendor selection and management, etc.
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
It would be even better if you also
- Demonstrated experience providing effective recruitment support
to corporate center stakeholders.
- Proven experience filling hard to fill positions, utilizing
creative sourcing expertise.
- Professional judgment and influence skills.
What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through
a combination of education and related work experience.
- 3+ years recruitment experience in a corporate office
environment, representing a variety of position levels and
- Success in previously held positions as shown through increased
responsibilities and career progression.
- Ability to function as a talent acquisition advisor to managers
Keywords: H&R Block, Kansas City , Talent Acquisition Advisor, Other , KANSAS CITY, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!